Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Candace's Bunk

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazymoose99

crazymoose99

Candace's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Candace's Bunk    Candace's Bunk  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:47 pm

I walk in to my new home, cabin 21. Looking around, I notice that I am the only one. Sighing, I put my stuff down on a random bunk.
This is so hard to realize....Half Blood... I wonder when I'll get claimed. I try not to think about Tracie.

Last edited by crazymoose99 on Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99

crazymoose99

Candace's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candace's Bunk    Candace's Bunk  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 6:36 pm

I sigh and look around the empty cabin. I make my bed and whistle. My falcon flies to my arm. "Come on Freddie, lets explore." I say and walk out.
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99

crazymoose99

Candace's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candace's Bunk    Candace's Bunk  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:10 pm

I walk in slowly, and look around. Apparently, I was claimed by Hephaestus. I see a whole bunch of tools and gears. I was a little messy in here, but I didn't mind. I was now officially a daughter of Hephaestus.
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99

crazymoose99

Candace's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candace's Bunk    Candace's Bunk  EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

I sit up on my bunk and walk over to some machine parts and start fiddling around with them. I manage to put together a mechanical beetle, crab, and rabbit. I was especially proud of the rabbit, which wasn't easy to build. I leave after about two hours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Candace's Bunk  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Candace's Bunk    Candace's Bunk  Empty

Back to top Go down

Candace's Bunk
Page 1 of 1