Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anna Sun

Anna Sun

Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored. Empty
PostSubject: Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored.   Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:31 am

OKAY GUYS IT IS 8:25-6-7-8-9 WHATEVER IN THE MORNING AND I HAD A NIGHTMARE. SCARED THE SH** OUT OF ME! So, since I'm bored, what was your most recent nightmare? Here's mine:

Okay so I got off the computer and went to bed and I got a text that was like from a homicidal ghost and I ignored it but I didn't delete it. So I go to bed and once everyone's asleep except for me, the ghost walks in through the window with a knife. I start screaming like crazy and the ghost turned around and i pretended to be asleep and I deleted the text. Then I turned into Frank was going to meet up with Gerard to talk about the ghost ((I am not making this part up)) then I woke up at 7 in the freaking morning and it was all bright and weird, I was freaked out.
So yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://andyhurlsme.tumblr.com/
Black Cat
Admin
Black Cat

PostSubject: Re: Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored.   Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored. EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:19 pm

This would belong in Out Of Character Talk, so I'll move it.

Anyways, that was just lovely, Cal.
Back to top Go down
https://chbroleplay.rpg-board.net
steelviper77

PostSubject: Re: Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored.   Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:45 am

i once had a nightmare,

I was standing next to a padded room, and someone pushed me inside, suddenly it turned into a realllly big version of my porch out in the front of my house, and my entire grade at school was there, i walked out on to he porch to say hi, and suddenly a bio-mechanical android woman comes up and inspects me, and then pulls a extremely sharp looking carrot out of her pocked and stabs me to death with it , and everytime i went out on the porch (which for some reason i did like 50 times) she would move towards me at the speed of light, and stab me with the carrot. I almost killed her with one of my friend's nerf guns who was for some reason teleported next to me, and said that the gun was rigged to shoot like a rocket launcher, but she was always quicker than me, and i kept dieing, the closest i ever got to killing her was when i dug a tunnel underneath her.

I guess it was from watching blade runner too many times that week
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored.   Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored. EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:58 am

My nightmare sucked. I'll tell you my creepiest and scariest.

I was walking along a street at night with my friend. When a car pulled up behind us somewhere. We looked back and it was ages away. But I wouldn't move. My friend kept calling me but I couldn't even look at her. A man got out and just stood there for the longest time whilst this happened. He started walking and finally, I could run. So I did. But it was like I was running on the spot. And then he caught me. And then it changed because he caught me. I kicked at him and escaped. Up until now, it had been the night. But then it was suddenly daytime and the man was a lot older and thinner. He had creepy glasses. He was running after me and I thought I lost him. Until another car drove up and I was dragged in my the old man. I was taken to a barn and there was a doorway in the middle of it. He wanted me to go through it. I wouldn't. So he killed my little brother. I still wouldn't go through and then the police arrived, making the old man go away. They started to run a CSI on the barn to figure out who killed my brother. The door was there the whole time. And no one else could see it. When my dream ended, I was just through the doorway of it because I wanted my brother back.

And that's how I savde Christmas! ♥ Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored.   Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored. Empty

Back to top Go down

Would this count as a game? I don't care I'm bored.
Page 1 of 1