Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3rd character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chins

Chins

3rd character Empty
PostSubject: 3rd character   3rd character EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:55 am

Character Name: Angela Mary Briggs
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be descriptive): long blonde hair with some brown streaks, in braids, pink eyes, 5'5, tan, lean, but sturdy
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Jarren Maxwell Briggs
Powers (must have limits): can make someone fall in love with, real love, it does drain her power, and she can use this ability 1o times a day
Flaws (At least three): has a fragile/ not very athletic, Virginitiphobia, and aggressive when bothered to much
Pets: cat named milky, is golden tabby
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos. Imperial Gold for Roman demigods.): gloves with bronze claws
Talents or skills: good fashion sense, cat-whisperer, sewer, and hacker
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): My brother was sitting at the kitchen table with mom, sobbing. "Wh... Why would he do that to me?" Eric said between sobs. "Honey." Mom looked at him concernedly. "I'm... not sure why. Your uncle was always.... different. It's alright now! He's in prison and we'll never have to worry about him again." I stood almost in the kitchen doorway so I could see what was happening but not be seen. I really felt bad for him, I'm not exactally sure what happened, though. All mom said was that Uncle Pete hurt Eric but he doesn't look beat up. Suddenly Eric got up form his chair and started to walk out of the kitchen I tried to quickly get get away from the door and run quietly up the stairs. "Angie do have always he eaves drop on my conversations." He said jokily. Eric was trying to be happy but I could easily see the pain in his face. I stood there for a minute then said " Stop it." "Huh?" "Eric don't hide your troubles from me. I obviously know whats going on. Just tell me, what did Uncle Pete do?" Concern overwhelming me. He paused for a second then said " He loved too much."
Biography(at least 4 sentences): Angie is Eric's younger sister by 2 years. Her uncle sexually abused Eric till he was 14. She never really understood what had happened until she was 14. Around that age Angie really discovered what the world was like. One day after school when she was 14, she was walking home from a a friends house and was raped. Some random guys in van kidnapped her then raped her. Angie was mentally scared for the rest of her life. This was after they moved to New York. She may always seem happy but is still really pained inside.
Anything else: Her brother is Eric Briggs.
Picture: 3rd character Hu9VEX
Back to top Go down
http://iamtherainbow.deviantart.com/
Zachary

Zachary

Location : On a dragon, flying around the world with a magic computer.

3rd character Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3rd character   3rd character EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

3rd character
Page 1 of 1