Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Camp's Beach.

Go down 
+5
Hammah
Rapture
Livy
Black Cat
Anna Sun
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:31 pm

"I love you Cassie."Eli said to her and kissed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

Location : Um... that's nothing you should be concerned about.

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:39 pm

"I love you, too," she said and kissed him also.
Back to top Go down
http://anotherchb.niceboard.com
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Eli smiled at her and then remembered the other girl standing there. She had probably spaced out by now, but he was sure that he remembered her and Cassie's last name and their God parent being the same. It could be a coencidence but for some reason he wasn't so sure about that being the case. His head started wrapping around those thoughts, but he didn't say anything because he wasn't sure how much of a wild conclusion he was jumping to. So he just smiled and kissed Cassie again trying to act like he wasn't thinking hard about anything.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Cassie kissed Eli back. She wondered how she had for got she had a sister she kept thinking but she couldn't remember anything. She gave up once she remembered all of her 2 year old memories. So, she ignored Haily for right now, although she would need to talk to her later.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 pm

Eli looked around the beach for something to do and realized that his guitar was still lying in the sand. He turned for a second and quickly put his instrument back in it's case and then turned back to Cassie and wrapped his arms back around her. "So what do you want to do now? The beach is starting to get boring."He asked her when he realized just how bored he was.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Cassie shrugged "I don't know, but I know I'm bored, too," she said. She turned and looked at Haily, still wondering where they last saw each other (Besides here). Cassie then looked at Eli and smiled. She looked at her hand and noticed she still had the sand flower.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:17 pm

Eli sighed a bit and smiled at her. "Hmm. You want to take a walk around New York? I'm sure there shuold be going on there." Eli offered. It was a weak offer and Eli knew it, but it was the only thing that he could think to do right now. Seriously when the camp becomes boring then the only thing left to do is try and see if something was happening in New York. And if nothing was happening there then you're pretty much stumped.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:23 pm

Cassie nodded "Let's go," she said getting up. She smiled at Eli then, looked at Haily. Cassie sighed looking at where she had thrown her book earlier 'Oh, well,' she thought then looked back at Eli.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm

Eli quickly got up and then grabbed his guitar case and slipped it on his back. He smiled at Cassie and took her hand in his as he lead her out towards Half-Blood Hill. He stopped for a second to give her a long kiss but then broke it and continued leading her out.
Back to top Go down
Aqua1234Pepsi

Aqua1234Pepsi

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:30 pm

Cassie walked off the beach with Eli.
Back to top Go down
chocolatecoke

chocolatecoke

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:51 pm

haily left the beach
Back to top Go down
crazymoose99

crazymoose99

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 4:49 pm

I walk in, quickly looking around. Luckily, it is windy out, not really windy, but there is a good breeze. Judging the strength of the wind, I should be able to fly a little bit. At any rate I'll try. Slowly, I start rising off the ground until I am about 3 feet up. I decide to just hover there until I get tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Camp's Beach.   The Camp's Beach. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Camp's Beach.
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: The Beach-
Jump to: