Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walking around the forest

Go down 
+6
Hammah
Livy
Paranoia Roller
Miles Iero :3 (Fangasm)
Collin
Black Cat
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SonofChaos

Walking around the forest - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:05 pm

"Nope, not this time." I said and smirked. This girl was pretty cool... for a demigod.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Raven narrowed her eyes. "What do you mean by 'this time'?" She said crossing her arms. "So you are going to insult me, just not now?" Raven pouted, a little sad, she hoped he wouldn't so at least she would have one friend at camp, instead of none.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

I Laughed. "I wont insult you if it means so much to you, okay?" I asked. Truth was, I didn't want to be an outcast either, and wanted atleast one freind before people starting being stupid and placing me in the category of 'evil' Just because i'm a demi-titan.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:16 pm

Raven smiled, smugly. She relaxed and put her arms back at her sides. "Good." She said with confidence. There was a smug ring to her tone of voice. After a few seconds, Raven burst out laughing.. For unknown reasons.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:41 pm

I found myself laughing with her for no reason at all. "whats...so...funny?" I ask through fits of laughter. I decided I would stay freinds with her.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:59 pm

Raven grinned. "I'm not sure. Maybe it's because your most likely the only friend I'll have here." Raven said, still smiling. She didn't mind having one friend, it would be easier to be nice. It still shocked her how easy it was to be nice, usually she scared people off, or caused fights.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 5:33 pm

I smiled. "You know, your probably gonna be my only friend here too." I wasn't used to having alot of friends anyway, so I would feel right at home. I guess it helped a little that she was an outcast like me, but it didn't really matter- a friend is a friend.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Raven sighed, "Some people would die to be a Demi- Titan" She said simply, with a smirk. "You might get a lot of popularity, if people don't become scared of you." She added. Raven ran her hand through her pink hair. She remembered she wasn't wearing her hat, it made her regretful that she didn't put it on. Ragen also had her hair down. She was confused, why a change today out of all days..?
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:15 am

I nodded "People will most likely exaggerate when I pull a prank on someone and I'll be a big bad monster." I smiled at the thought as I kicked at some twigs.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:24 pm

Raven giggled, "You mean when things explode?" She asked. Raven put a strand of hair, that was in her face behind her ear. She kicked a few rocks, while looking down. She stopped suddenly realizes something. Raven looked up, "You can hardly talk. You flipped out on me!" Raven said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:59 am

I chuckled a little bit. "Thats different, you scared me. And yes, when things explode" I smirked. This is going to be an entertaining camp....
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:05 am

Raven shrugged, "Personally I think exploding objects is cool. It's better then what I got." She said, still smiling. Raven smirked her signature 'Yeah- I- Know- I'm- Awesome' smile. Raven couldn't hold it long, though, it made her laugh. Raven covered her mouth to hide her laughs.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:31 pm

I smiled and chuckled a little bit. "I think exploding stuff is awesome too, mainly 'cause its easier to freak people out by breaking their stuff." I laughed a little bit, rembembering a time when I freaked someone out so bad they peed. Good times...
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:35 pm

Raven rolled her eyes. She could think of a reason why he might be laughing. Raven figured John was thinking of a memory of exploding things, and apparently it was a funny one. Raven sighed and looked up at the tree tops, Raven could see the sky, but she had to look down, it was to bright.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:43 pm

"So, what ARE your powers?" I asked. I picked up a fallen branch, focusing. Soon it started bending, and I stopped when it made a U Shape. I always didn't know how I did that, but it s cool.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:01 pm

Raven grinned, "You know, the usual Hades powers. Skeletons, shadow traveling, and spirit talking." She said with a shrug, and a bit sarcastically. Raven smiled and smirked a bit mysteriously.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:15 pm

I smiled "Thats cool! I mean, the Skeleton and shadow travel part. The spirit talking is a little bit creepy."I teased. I Smirked right back at her, not knowing what else to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Raven shrugged, "It's useful for spies, if the spirit I summon likes me they may help me." She said simply, as of it were no big deal. And, Raven didn't think it was. She still wished she could blow things up, it seemed much more destructive.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm

I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess but.. you can't deny its a little creepy." I smiled a little. Why wasn't I able to summon stuff? Thats cool.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:18 pm

Raven chuckled, "Yes, I guess it is creepy.. To others. Not so much me." She said shrugging at the end. Raven smirked her grin again, and was glad this conversation hasn't gotten to that awkward point.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:22 pm

"Thats 'cause your used to it. Your opinion doesn't count right now." I grinned to let her know I was joking. I was just happy that this girl wasn't an arrogant little snob.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Raven laughed. "My opinion always matters." She said with her hand over her heart, and her voice was dramatic, a bit overly dramatic. Raven laughed after, she couldn't hold the acting that long.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 pm

I laughed too. "You know, your really funny. You should realy be a comedian." I smirked. This was unexpected. I didn't think I would make freinds this fast.
Back to top Go down
Rue

Rue

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:33 pm

Raven smiled. "You got me on a good day." She laughed. "It's not stereotypical to say I sometimes have a bad attitude." Raven said, thoughtfully. She shrugged, it didn't matter to her, she was proud of her father.
Back to top Go down
SonofChaos

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:47 pm

I smirked "Glad I caught you on a good day, and not when your grumpy."

OOC: Sorry for short post, doing homework.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around the forest   Walking around the forest - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking around the forest
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Camp :: The Forest-
Jump to: