Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2nd Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rapture

Rapture

2nd Character Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Character   2nd Character EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 1:03 pm

Character Name: Allison Harris
Description (hair color, eye color, height, ect. Be discriptive): Blond hair, Grey eyes, 5'3, Tan, Skinny
God parent: Athena
Mortal parent: Jim Harris
Powers (must have limits): None
Flaws (At least three): Argumentive, Ignorant, Overconfident
Pets: None
Weapon (Must be Celestial Bronze or Stygian Iron for Hades and Thanatos): Dual celestial bronze knives that become hair clips when not used.
Talents or skills: Combat, Drawing
Roleplay example (at least 4 sentences): I sat at my desk not even listening to the teacher talking. I pulled a blank piece of paper out of my desk and began to draw. I Started to make A Hawk sitting in a tree waiting for prey, when I heard the teacher saying my name, "Allison? Allison, can you tell me what I just said?" I sat there staring blankly when I saw he wrote it on the board. I told him it and he smiled, "Good, I thought you weren't listening. So..." He said, and continued to talk.
Biography(at least 4 sentences): I lived with my dad till I was 12. Monsters always attacked, And my dad and stepmom would blame me for it. I finnaly ran away when I was 12. While I was running from some man and a Cloak once, when I saw a 2 Bronze Knives laying on the ground. Desperately I picked them up and swung one at the man. He exploded into dust. The knives shrunk into hair clips and I kept them from that moment on. When I was 13 I met someone like me. They got attacked by monsters too, so we traveled together from then on. When I was 14 me and my friend came to this hill. Lots of monsters were chasing us and made me run while he fought. I got to the top of the hill and passed this pine tree when I heard a scream. I turned around and saw my friend laying on the ground, Motionless. The monsters tried to get me but they couldn't get past the pine tree for some reason. I ran down the hill to this big blue house.
Anything else: Nope.

Back to top Go down
Hammah

Hammah

2nd Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2nd Character   2nd Character EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

Looks good! Approved!:3
Back to top Go down

2nd Character
Page 1 of 1