Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm

Dylan walked out to the lush, ever expanding Fields of Mars. A place that had seen many many war games and thus was scarred in multiple places from the events. He walked out to a hill that had several standing targets at the base of it for projectile training, preferably with a spear. He pearched himself near the top of the hill and pulled his bow his shoulder. He docked an arrow and pulled back the drawstring. After a few seconds of aiming and aquiring his target he sent out several volley's of arrows, each hitting either the center of the chest, or dead between where the eyes would be. He smirked and continued to fire off rounds.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Rebel had been practising her "chameleon" technique and was stood right behind him. Slowly, she found her mini knife and held it to his neck. "Say cheese if you wanna live," she instructed and laughed. "Hello, old pal."

She retracted the knife and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Dylan was two seconds away from throwing Rebecca over his shoulder, but then he heard her voice and he smiled. He turned around and laughed. "Hey, Rebecca. Long time no see." He said to her with a smile on his face. Oh how he missed her so much, it seemed like only yesterday that the two of them had been training together at the CIA.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:15 pm

"Where the heck have you been?" Rebel asked. "And Rebecca? It has been a long time. I use the codename Rebel these days."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:21 pm

"Ok then, Rebel. And I've been at Westpoint this whole time. I was about to ask you the same thing. A week before graduation I heard that you vanished from Gallagher." Dylan said to her, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:28 pm

"I was brought here," she sighed. "Fourth Cohort. You? And Gallagher was tortuer without you, Dylan. I missed you at Camp Woody too..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:36 pm

Dylan sighs as well. "Second Cohort. And Westpoint wasn't any better. The classes wereall boring, and I graduated by my second year there, so it was really pointless to go.." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 pm

"Gallagher makes you stay fo four whole years!" Rebel said. "I was supposed to start Covert Ops. at level five clearance! And then I was taken to Lupa then brought here. You know how it is. My dad is the god of sleep. Can you imagine it? It explains my talent to make other people sleepy though."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:02 pm

"Yeah, that does explain a lot. I got no powers though, dad's the god of the morning star, so that doesn't really give me much to work with for powers." He laughed a bit. "Oh, it's been way to long, Rebel." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:08 pm

"Yeah. I missed you," Rebel said.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 pm

"How long has it been anyway? A year, two years? I've seem to have lost track with thinking about my mom.....and you....mostly you..." He lowered his voice somewhat when he said the last part, because he wasn't sure why his heart was pounding so hard. He missed her, of course, but it was because they were the best of friends and both spies. But for some reason, Dylan thought his heart was beating for something more....abusrd, Rebel was just a friend...or was she. Dylan became conflicted with himself the more he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 pm

"Hey?" Rebel said, snapping her fingers in front of his face. "Snap out of it. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Dylan shook his head snapping out of his trance and looked up at Rebel. "Yeah, I'm..fine. Just tired I gues..." He said, even though he knew it was a terrible lie. His tounge was tisted and caught in his throat so it was the only thing he could get out.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:04 pm

"Liar," Rebel said and frowned. "Really? You lie to me? I happen to know when people are lying, Dylan. LIKE YOU DO!"

She lightly smacked the side of his head. She frowned. "I mean, really! For a spy, you kinda forget that others are spies too."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:16 pm

"Well I always did prefer the physical aspects more then mental, Rebel." He said, laughing as he did.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Rebel smield softly. "It's been too long..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Dylan stepped up closer to her and smiled brushing some hair behind her ear. "Far too long.." He said in agreement. He was blushing a bit but it couldn't be seen.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Rebel froze. "Oh, Whitlock," she sighed. "Come on."

She took his hand in her own.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Dylan smiled and blushed a bit more. "Where're we going, Reb?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:17 pm

Rebel smiled and twirled with his hand. "Somewhere, Idiot."

She turned around andtripped, unscathed but she still had hold of his hand and pulled him slightly. She felt weight on top of her as she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Dylna found himself falling and landing on top of Rebel. He laughed along with her and asked, "When did you get so clusmy?" He was joking of coruse.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:08 pm

"Bond Mode," she replied. "Must have got it from Mom..."

She then blushed as she realised he was on top of her. "Um... We're in a precarious situation."

PLEASE BE OBLIVIOUS!
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Dylan laughed a bit, not really paying attention to whatever it was she was getting at. "Yeah..it looks like it..."He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Shan the Otter

Shan the Otter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:05 pm

"Uhm, you're lying on top off me," Rebel pointed out the obvious. She gulped and looked at his face. She wanted to count his lashes for some reason. One... two... three... Stop! She broke into a confident smile. "Um..."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:16 pm

Dylan just smiled and ran his fingers down her cheek and then brushed some hair behind her ear. "I like the perfume. You smell really nice." He said to her is a low soothing voice. He glanced at her lips which were merely inches away from his. He smiled again and looked back up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)   Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting an old friend(Private: Shan)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next