Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surfing... Or swimming

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:53 pm

"I'd rather not wake her up and find out. Best let her get some sleep."John said as he ran his hand along the dragon's back. He looked over at Lily and smiled. He leaned in and kissed her cheek
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:04 am

I smiled, blishing a bit. I leaned my head on his shoulder, looking at the waves. "I wonder when i can go back to Hawaii... You should come."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:24 am

"I will come. I wouldn't miss the chance to be with you and meet your family." He said to her, laying his head on top of her's.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 am

I look at him. "Do you really mean that?" i asked. I had my shades on now, but he could see my eyes and i could see him. I laid on top of his chest, looking at him. "do you think my mom would approve of me and you?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:56 am

"I don't know what your mother would think. But I would like to hope that she does approve. If she didn't then I don't know what I would do without you."John said as he held her close to him. He was sure that he wouldn't be able to go on without Lilyani. He just.....loved her so much.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:17 pm

I held on to him tightly. I couldnt imagine spending one day without him. I hoped mom would approve. I relly really did... I loved him. Mom feel for a mortal and married him, which was a big no no. But she didnt care. She had me and Tatum and we lived together. So why wouldnt she approve of a moon girl and a sun boy?
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:43 pm

John smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "It'll be fine Lily. We'll get through this together." He said to her and hugged her just as tightly. "I love you." He said to her in a whisper and then laid his head on top of her's. He meant every word of what he said. He really did love her, so very much that it would hurt to go on without her.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:00 pm

I smiled, blushing a bit. "I love you too." i whispered back. I put my head on his chest, looking at the waves. "We should go then." i said, getting up a bit. "To Hawaii." i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:22 pm

John loked up at her, and then as if waiting for the words Maniko opened her eyes and ran up John's back resting on his shoulder. He smiled at the dragon and then got up. "Alright. We'll leave now." He said after he got up.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:34 pm

I smiled. I got up and grabbed my board. I put my surfer hoodie on and grabbed my pack. I grab his hand and smile. "Then we should go pack."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:52 pm

"Yea we should." He said and gripped her hand in his. He kissed her and then using his free hand he petted Maniko, whom was resting on his shoulder. He lead her away from the beach and off to the cabins.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 pm

I kissed him back and we left.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 1709-a11
Trevor Grey

I walk in, surf board in my arm. I walk casually down the beach, looking for a nice wave. When I spot a sweat spot. I grin and take off my shirt and kick of my flip flops. I jog to the water and paddle out to the waves on my board. I sit on my board waiting for my wave. "Come on. Come on" I mutter. I needed to clear my and the only thing that could do that is surfing.
Back to top Go down
http://strangedimensions.forumotion.com/forum
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 Actor-asian-black-hair-black-shirt-boy-korean-Favim.com-68588
☞Nico di Angelo☜
’With great power….comes great need to nap.’
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico appeared on the beach and quickly moved back into the shadows. The sun was shining bright today, and it made his pale olive skin shine almost as birghtly. Quite an annoying thing actually. He stuck his hand in his jacket pocket and pulled out a pair of dark shades. He slipped them onto his face, and then stepped out of the shadows a bit. "That's better." He said calmly as he looked out at the sandy terrain. He took notice of a boy, sitting on a surfboard, out in the water. He wondered for a second who he was, but the feeling passed and he just didn't care. 'It's not like anyone in here excepts me anyway. I don't belong here.' He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Trevor Grey
I smile as a wave finally comes. I start to paddle to catch wave. When the wave catches up to me, I stand up and start to carve. The wave starts tunnel. I drop back and let the tunnel come up behind me. Inside the tunnel is my favorite place in the whole world. I drag my hand in the wave grinning.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 Actor-asian-black-hair-black-shirt-boy-korean-Favim.com-68588
☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico watched as the guy, vanished inside the tunnel of water. 'Alright show off. Let's see how long you keep that up.' He thought to himself as he waited for the guy to either reappear on the other side of the crashing waves, or for a board to shoot up out of the top of the wave. Either way didn't mean a thing to Nico though, so he didn't care which one happened.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:51 pm

Trevor Grey
I shoot out of the other end of the tunnel yelling "YEAAA". Being in the water made everything so much better. I grind on the top of the wave, then switch to a maverick. I smile and yell in delight. I ride down the wave to the beach. I smile at the boy and walk onto the beach with my board under my arm. "Hey" I say to him
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:33 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico looked up at the guy, but didn't give any response back. He wondered who the person standing in front of him was. He didn't have that look to him that Greek demigods had, but Nico wasn't really sure if he was a Norse, Egyptian, or Hawaiian. He didn't stay at the camp long enough to figure it all out anyway. In fact he was going to need to head back to the Underworld soon. Maybe after a stop at Camp Jupiter to check up on Hazel though
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Trevor Grey
I look at the kid strangely. "Hey, earth to goth kid" I say. Be ignored is one of the things I hate above all in life. Ignored by teachers. Ignored by students. Ignored by....family. I give up on the kid and walk over to my short and sit down, looking out on the waves.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:11 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico's eyes narrowed behind his dark shades. He watched as the boy walked away and sat watching the waves. He scoffed a bit and then vanished. He reappeared in front of the kid and removed his shades to reveal his dark, piercing eyes. "You seriously must not know who I am if you think that calling me 'goth kid' is a good idea." He said and flexed his fingers somewhat prepared to attack.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Trevor Grey
I look at the kid. "I don't know you. I barely spend anytime here." I look at the kid's eyes. They were pitch black. "Son of Hades?"I ask.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 am

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico scoffed again and slipped his shades back on. His pale, ghostly, olive skin shined brightly in the sunlight and the feeling of fear and death radiated from his persona like a bad rash that won't go away. "Merely calling me a Son of Hades is putting it lightly as to who I am. But someone that isn't a greek demigod wouldn't understand that." He said and then started to vanish back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Trevor Grey
I frown. "What ever Ghost Boy" I say and scoff at the arora he seemed to have left behind. It felt like I had died in a McDonalds wearhouse, then was brought back as Grimace covered in grease. I shudder and lay down my board, then dive into the water trying to relieve myself of the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:23 pm

☞Nico di Angelo☜
Son of Hades
‘Ghost King‘

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Nico scoffed. "Not Ghost boy. Ghost King. I am Nico di Angelo, the most powerful son of Hades to ever exsit. And the next time you think to call me some rediculous name, you better hope that Percy, Annabeth, or Grover is around to stop me.." He said and then vanished completely, leaving the beach and the kid that was laying there.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:07 am

Trevor Grey
I come back onto the shore and pick up my board and shirt. I put on my flip flops. I look around to see if there would be any good waves later. I trot out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfing... Or swimming
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6