Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surfing... Or swimming

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marialera

Marialera

Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:14 pm

I smile, not noticing him looking at me. "I lived with my mom and dad for 15 years. Its only me and my baby sister." i said. I turned and saw him looking. I blushed.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:17 pm

John looked away blushing as well. "At least you got to know your mom. I wish my dad would've come around sometime...I uderstand why he couldn't but still it would've been nice if he had." John said to her.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 pm

I look back at the moon quickly, taking my hat off. "Maybe youll meet him soon." i said, rubbing my head.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:27 pm

John turned back to her his face still a little red from blushing. "Yeah maybe he will. I just hope that I've found and destroyed whatever killed my mom, first." John said to her.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:30 pm

I nod, looking at the moon. The light hit my hair again, but i ignored it. "Ill help you.."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:34 pm

John's hand moved slowly to her's and then wrapped his fingers around her palm. He smiled at her and said softly, "Thank you Lily."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:39 pm

I looked at him, smiling. I held his hand. "Your welcome"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:56 pm

John scooted closer to her and stared at her sparkling hair,
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:01 pm

I blushed, looking at the moon again. I tried to think of something to say, but my mind went blank. I looked at him again, blushing even deeper. I felt the moonlight hit me even more.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 pm

John looks back at her and smiles,unable to think of anything to say as well. He had never felt this way before, after his mother's death he went mute and hardly ever spoke a thing to anyone. He recalled his old nickname, 'Zero', that he had at a time because everyone thought there was nothing going on in his head. If only those people had known the truth.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm

I looked at him, still thinking on what i should say. The last time i was like this, my mother had sat me down at the kitchen table and told me who she was and what i was. I was speechless. But then, it was a stunned speechless. This... This was something else.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:33 pm

John smiled still not able to find the words that were beating on his brain. He slowly slid his head closer to her's not caring that he was getting sand all in his shaggy red hair.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:39 pm

I saw his face get closer to mine. I looked at his eyes, thinking. I couldnt think of a single word. Not one word, yet there were a billion words racing in my head. I tried to say one, but i remaind speechless, moving closer to him as he inched closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 pm

John continued to inch closer unti his head was resting against her's. He smiled and wondered if she would let him kiss her or just freak out.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 10:59 pm

I looked into his eyes. I had an urge that i tried to make go away, but after a few seconds, i gave in. I leaned in closer and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 pm

John smiled and kissed her back. Her lips were soft to the touch and he felt calmer being here with her.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:15 pm

I pulled away slowly, looking at him. My hands glowed softly. "Sorry... I shouldnt have done that.." i said. I blushed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:23 pm

John smiled at her when she pulled away. He fowned a bit when she apologized but smiled again and said, "Don't apologize for that. It was nice. Really nice." He gripped her hand a bit tighter.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:27 pm

I looked at him. Smiled, holding his hand just as tight. "Do you wana learn how to surf?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:39 pm

John thought about it again and then smiled. He kissed her again and then said, "Sure. Being born in Santorini, I've never been surfing before."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:03 am

I smiled, kissing him back. I got up pulling him up.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:34 am

John gets up and smilied at her still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:16 am

I bring him towards the water, grabbing my surfboard. I walked in and sat on my surf board. "Come on, sit." i said, patting the board infront of me.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:19 am

John nodded and said, "Ok." when he was told to sit on the surfboard. He walked into the water and sat down infront of her waiting for whatever she was planning.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:56 am

I smiled. "Ok, first things first. You gotta get a feel of the board, you and the water. You have to connect as one. You can not fear the board or the water." i said. I scooted closer, turning and giving my back to him, tho we were close. "Where your sitting is the place you should sit to wait for a wave. And always keep your eyes on the waves." i said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfing... Or swimming
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next