Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Camp Half Blood

A PJO roleplay site.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Surfing... Or swimming

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Dylan

Dylan

Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:05 pm

John looked up at her and his jaw nearly dropped. "Wow."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:16 pm

"Wha- oh, ya." i chuckle. I pick my hair up and hide it in a hat. "Sorry, it does that in moonlight."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:21 pm

"It's beautiful. It looks like there are diamonds in your hair." John said to her. He figured sparkles was probably a good word for what he was seeing, but it didn't have the same....expression to it that diamonds had. Either way she was beautiful and the Moonlight was just adding to it.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 pm

I blushed, lowering my cap. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 pm

"Hey I wouldn't say it if it weren't true." John said to her with a smile and then suddenly his smile turned to an upset frown. His mind kept going back to that day....the last day he saw his mother alive. If only he could've known what was going to happen. But what could he do? He was thirteen at the time, and knew nothing about being a demi-titan. All he understood was how to run. Being born in Santorini, Greece, he grew up as a free runner. All he has ever done is run. Nothing....nothing but run.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:42 pm

I saw him frown. I touched his hand. "Hey, are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:53 pm

"Yeah I'm fine it's just...." John had started to say but trailled off as the memory of that day got more a more vivid with each replay. He felt like he was looking for something in the memory, but he wasn't sure what it was. He started to show how frustrated he was with himself because he couldn't figure anything out.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:57 pm

I touched his face lightly. "Hey, dont get mad... John?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:59 pm

"I'm not mad...just frustrated.." John said to her. He made sure to say it in a way that he wanted the convo to be dropped and he started to push the memory back to the depths of his mind. It was difficult at first but he soon got his mind off of it and he relaxed when he was sure that the memory wouldn't pop back up.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:05 pm

I let go completely. "Oh, sorry." i said, keeping my hands to my side.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:08 pm

"Don't worry. It's not you, it's just...." John trailed off again as he felt the memory trying to come back. He tried harder and forced it back down again but he was struggling. The moment she asked anything about it he wouldn't be able to hold it back anymore.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:11 pm

I looked at him a bit worried. "John whats wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:13 pm

John turned his head to avoid her gaze. He tried his best to stay mute, not wanting to answer her question. His eyes were starting to tear up as the memory was becoming more and more clear. It was killing him not to let out his problem but he didn't want to talk about his mother. He didn't want to talk about her dieing.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:15 pm

I grabbed his face gentley, making him look into my eyes. "Please... I know your in pain..." i i wipe a tear from his eye.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:21 pm

John looked up at her and couldn't take it anymore, he dug his head into her shoulder and started to cry. The memory flooded his head at full force and every detail was so vivid and clear that he couldn't help but feel the same fear he experience 2 year ago when he saw his mom lying dead on the floor in their home.

Last edited by Dylan John on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:25 pm

I hugged him tight, comferting him. I stroked his hair. "Its ok.." i song my moms hawaiian song, trying to see if hed calm.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:43 pm

"My mom's dead..." John said into her shoulder. "...She died two year ago and I dont know what killed her. Everyday I wake up and the memory of that day haunts me to the time when I go to bed. Everyday without peace that day plagues my mind and I don't know how to stop it..."He addes as he continues to sob.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:47 pm

I hold him tightly. "Ill help you... I promise." i whisper.
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:54 pm

John stopped sobbing a bit when he heard what she had said. "Really? You will?" He asked her. He was kinda surprised by her promisig to help him when she still didn't even know him. It was kinda strange to him.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:55 pm

I smile. "Ya, bra. I promise."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:59 pm

John can't help but smile and laugh a bit when she answered. He wrapped her in a hug and whispered, 'Thank you Lily."
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:00 pm

I laughed, hugging him back. "your welcome, John."
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:04 pm

John pulled back and smiled at her. After a few minutes he layed back in the sand and stared at the full moon in the sky and how bright it was. "Like a gray sun." He said probably louder then he was planning to, but he didn't really care at the moment. The memory of the day seeped away back to the depths of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Marialera

Marialera

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:07 pm

I laid down next to him, looking at the moon too. I smiled. "I remember when mom told me about who she was...
Back to top Go down
Dylan

Dylan

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:13 pm

"I've never met my father. Not yet anyway, but I hope to meet Hyperion someday." John said turning his head to admire how beautiful Lily is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surfing... Or swimming   Surfing... Or swimming - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surfing... Or swimming
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next